Finding the right Financial Advisor can be an overwhelming task, or at least one that you don’t want to deal with. Between investment firms and investment advisors across the country, there are literally millions of options at your fingertips. By doing a quick Google search for “Financial Advisor, Boston”, 2.3 million results come up.
So how do you know if The Stock Sisters are the right advisors for you? We’ve put together a list of things you should know about us that make us unique and potentially right for you:
- Just like with CNBC’s hit reality show, “Shark Tank”, two sharks are better than one. When you become a client of The Stock Sisters you have two advisors managing your money and two advisors whom you can call anytime.
- “Independent” isn’t just a character trait of ours. We are Independent Financial Advisors with known, reputable investment companies at our disposal. We are not employees of firms like Fidelity or American Funds. Instead we represent and offer their funds (and countless others). Our open architecture platform allows us to provide totally unbiased advice and allocation models that will be suitable for your one-of-a-kind situation.
- We are fiduciaries, meaning we are legally obligated to put our clients best interest ahead of our own. This means we don’t sell investment products in order to earn a commission, rather we provide advice based solely on our clients’ objectives.
- If you specifically want to work with a female Financial Advisor, look no further. We proudly promote our services to women because we recognize the gap that exists; not the wage gap, but the gap between the total number of financial advisors and the number of women looking for financial advice.
- We come from a family of Financial Advisors with a long history in the business. Not only are Jessica and Samantha sisters, our father is our supervisor and long-time mentor who’s been in the financial advising business for 36 years. On top of that, our grandfather was an advisor before him. That makes us third-generation Financial Advisors in a family that has been providing investment advice since 1967.
- We’re not just Wealth Managers. Carrying all of the licenses required to offer fee-based wealth management, life insurance, long term care insurance, and retirement plans, we are the true definition of “full service financial planning”.
- You can call us.Many online firms and even local advisors connect you to a call center before you can actually talk to an advisor. Not us. We give our cell phone numbers to every client. Want to chat? Shoot us an email and we’ll be in touch.
- Being younger than your average Financial Advisor is a good thing. With years of experience in both the world of investing and technology, we offer the best of both worlds. We have access to all the latest technology and the newest investment tools and products. Afterall, it’s our generation that’s building them. If you want the typical, middle-aged man in a suit to provide you with investment advice, keep moving. If you want personalized advice from real people who you can relate to, we think you’ll find we are exactly what you are looking for.
Don’t just take our word for it. Give us a call or send us an email to get more information. We’d love to hear from you. Browse around our site, follow us on Instagram and Facebook, and get to know us. You can learn more about us here.